Membership is the great way to support TURANT.
Become a member today and help support the events and cultural activities in your community.
Become a TURANT Member
– Great Networking Opportunity with the Turkish Community – Invitation to annual events (members get exclusive discounts)
– Exclusive discounts at partner stores – Exclusive discounts at TURANT’s store
Dear TURANT Community;
It has been a year since our elections on May 6th 2018 and what a year it has been!
We’ve had many activities together with you which we will review below. Thank you for supporting your community by participating, volunteering, sharing your ideas and helping organize our events. Thank you for bringing new friends and introducing them to TURANT. Thank you for being there this year.
I am writing to you to ask for your continued support. Please take time TODAY to renew your membership or become a new member.
By becoming a member you help support the events and cultural activities for your community. For instance, we recently held “23 Nisan Ulusal Egemenlik and Cocuk Bayrami” picnic in Plano where we focused on our children who enjoyed complimentary fun activities and goodies at the picnic. The picnic was very well attended; we had over 250 people enjoy the great weather and the Turkish food.
Here is a recap of last year’s group activities and events where we saw many of you.
- May 6 Elections, a new volunteer board was voted in to run TURANT activities
- May 19 Genclik ve Spor Bayrami picnic and camp-out
- June 17 Ramazan Bayrami Dinner with TURANT
- Bus trip to Houston Consulate to “Vote” for the national elections in Turkey
- May — Start of a new Monthly Networking Event — Happy Hours at your favorite venues, we have had 10 different Happy Hour Events where we met many new friends and mingled with old friends. We continue to schedule these events.
- 30 Agustos Zafer Bayrami Yemegi
- 29 Ekim Cumhuriyet Bayrami Galasi, we had 140 attend dinner and entertainment at Las Colinas
- 10 Kasim Ataturk’u anma toplantisi
- Celebrating Turkey “pot-luck dinner” with The Museum of International Cultures and viewing of two Turkish movies, Desperate Hours and The Eye of Istanbul by Ara Guler
- Yilbasi Toplantisi
- Ongoing Happy Hour Networking Events around town
- 23 Nisan Ulusal Egemenlik ve Cocuk Bayrami piknigi, Great Turn-out!
- 4 Mayis TURANT Helping the Homeless , feed and clothe the homeless in Downtown Dallas
- 12 Mayis Iftar Yemegi
- Also, we attended the COEDFO events over the course of the year to help support girls education in Turkey
For now, mark your calendars for Cumhuriyet Balosu on November 2, 2019 at Las Colinas Country Club. This will be an event you don’t want to miss this year.
So, I cannot emphasize how important for us to have you join TURANT as a contributing member. Your dollars will go a very long way in helping us fund events and to host many different activities in the community. We want to do more activities without additional costs and we can only do that with your help. DON’T WAIT, become a contributing member TODAY.
Come on and support us. Select your membership level today!
It is an easy step toward helping your community.
President – TURANT